Improve The Efficiency Of Your Child Services Agency
Trust the IT projects at your child services agency to SYSRAD in South Riding, Virginia. Our experience creating and supporting websites, tracking systems, and reporting programs will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your agency.
Learn More About Our Range Of Abilities
Our team successfully designed, developed, implemented, and is now responsible for maintenance of the informational website for the North Carolina Child Support Enforcement Agency, Department of Health and Human Services.
The North Carolina eChild Support website provides:
- Instant access for participants; the website can be accessed anytime from anywhere there's an Internet connection.
- Secure communications using SSL.
- Improved child support services.
- Reduced call volume to CSE customer service and VRU systems.
- Written email correspondence between users and CSE customer service agents.
- Search facilities to find nearest CSE and Clerk of Court locations providing full address, contact information, and detailed directions with map.
- Ability to compute and print support obligations using the state standardized worksheets and guidelines.
- Issue reminders for scheduled hearings or appointments and request needed information such as current address and employment,
- Provide general program news and announcements.
- Independent Verification & Validation of CSE System —Dept. of Social Services, State of Louisiana
- Automated Collection & Tracking System—Dept. of Health & Human Services, State of North Carolina
- New Hire Reporting Program, TRW Systems Inc.,
- Computing Services, ITCS Software Development Service, East Carolina University
- NC Department of Health & Human Services, State of North Carolina
- Texas New Hire Reporting, TRW Systems Inc.,
- OCSE/TRW Federal Test Deck, TRW Systems Inc.,
- OCSE/TRW IV-D Directors Training
- BDM Novell Wide Area Network Integration and Support
- WIC Application Development & Program Maintenance, Dept. of Health, US Virgin Islands
- WIC Conversion and Y2K Compliance, Dept. of Health, US Virgin Islands
- New Jersey Division of Family Development, TRW
- Department of Health and Human Services, State of North Carolina
- Department of Health, US Virgin Islands
- TRW Systems, Inc.
- Department of Social Services, State of Louisiana
- New Jersey Division of Family Development
- Federal Consulting Services, Inc.
- ITCS Software Development Service, East Carolina University
- Polo™, Ralph Lauren™
- ASAP Direct Mail
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement,
- Vertical Screen Inc.